A follow-up gallery of time-domain transmission line animations. These were produced 14 years ago for my first electromagnetics class.
Archives for January 2018
Where did the GT Prop Group’s logo come from and what does it mean?
Since the beginning, the theory, modeling, and measurement of radio channels has been a cornerstone of the research group (hence the name). This research page summarizes much of the contributions in the area of propagation modeling.
Active areas of backscatter radio research in the group include:
- theory and practice of RF channel modeling and measurement
- backscatter channel modeling
- self-tuning, large-scale propagation models
- electromagnetic theory applied to RF modeling
- measurement and modeling in extreme environments